Dog thread!šŸ¾

I have realised protective breeds are the right dog for me! Sadly they are all large dogs :hmm

and I am worried about the shutzhund community, found some clubs close to me but I donā€™t want to use any aversive training methods or tools on my dogs

Follow your gut! It might take some time, but I believe you'll eventually find a trainer/club you like

Follow your gut! It might take some time, but I believe you'll eventually find a trainer/club you like
I think there might be only one club near me:hitits so hard to get in to the dog community and to actually meet people with out all ready being part of the community

I go to one dog club but I havenā€™t been too impressed by it yet, they do a few different sports but mostly basic obedience. I donā€™t really like how most of the people handle their dogs

I think there might be only one club near me:hitits so hard to get in to the dog community and to actually meet people with out all ready being part of the community

I go to one dog club but I havenā€™t been too impressed by it yet, they do a few different sports but mostly basic obedience. I donā€™t really like how most of the people handle their dogs

Why don't you visit a show and ask around? Show people always know their stuff, and they're a little more open than the bite work community

I love them too! The only one I'd realistically ever keep would be a whippet or an Italian Greyhound (maybe even a Greyhound), but I love them so much. But I also love the chis!
Well bred chis are cute! Pomeranians are just better though :p

seems like dog sport in general arenā€™t that popular in England

Why don't you visit a show and ask around? Show people always know their stuff, and they're a little more open than the bite work community
Visited a few shows but I donā€™t really know what to say and ask, I also struggle to talk so I canā€™t really have a conversation with people so we just end up sitting around not doing anything

maybe I need to find some of the sport shows for things I wan to do

I want to make a steampunk themed harness for Fanta but I am lacking in ideas. Probably made out of leather, canā€™t take up too much space because she gets hot quite quickly

IMG_3468.jpeg

General design idea, colour will depend on what I can find

my mother wants to collect belts from second hand shops for the leather

Back
Top Bottom