Dog thread!🐾

Pics
Today we were just coming into our small town and i saw 2 dogs running loose, normal around here. Then when we got closer i noticed that ive never ever seen them before. I know most dogs around our town. They both look like they recently had puppies which makes it even sadder. The one looks to be atleast 7. And the other one looks young. We pulled over got some photos and tried to give them water, the brown one was so sweet. Unfortunately they ran in the other direction, hopefully to a farm they live at. We did send in pictures to a facebook page that posts about lost dogs, emt fire police calls. Hopefully somebody recognizes them and claims them. But deep down i have a feeling that somebody abandoned them.

My sister and her husband found a litter of pointer/lab mix puppies. Two boys and three girls. Two friends from church have each taken a pup, but we still have three we need to find homes for. I know one took a boy, I'm not sure about the other. I'll get a video in a bit. If anybody knows someone in SC who might want a mutt puppy, please let me know!

My sister and her husband found a litter of pointer/lab mix puppies. Two boys and three girls. Two friends from church have each taken a pup, but we still have three we need to find homes for. I know one took a boy, I'm not sure about the other. I'll get a video in a bit. If anybody knows someone in SC who might want a mutt puppy, please let me know!
Aww, im sure they are adorable! I can't believe people just abandon dogs.

Ohhhh okay. I interpreted it the other way like she found an ad for them and bought one. But then she said she has them currently so I guess she did find them.
I hate when people abandon dogs or puppies its cruel. In my area a lot of people are finding dogs on the loose and nobody claims them. Its super sad.

Back
Top Bottom