Dog thread!🐾

Anyone have any dog food recommendations?
Denver is being picky again and im tired of switching and finding foods that upset her stomach.
We brought her home with pure balance puppy from the breeder, she jad 3 weeks of diarrhea before we switched her food. So we switched it to Diamond Naturals she stopped eating it at around 10 months and then got diarrhea again. She has heartwormer once a month . And dewormer every few months as vet reccomends.
After Diamond Naturals the vet said to try PPP this didnt go well once again diarrhea and she actually threw up her food. Then the vet said to go to Taste of the wild Denver has been it since a little over a year. And once again she isnt eating right, the vet doesnt know whats wrong. They did test, and told us to find a food that is good and try until we find something that she will eat and doesnt make her sick
But ive tried so many different foods and i cant afford a raw diet.
Any suggestions
I've tried almost everything with my dog because she had a weird rash that just would not go away.
I tried Diamond, pro plan, plain purina dog chow, TOTW, Nutrisource, 4health, and a bunch of other stuff.
Nothing was working at all.
I found nutrena dog food at our one smaller feed store while shopping around, and tried that about a year ago, they had a ton of varieties and it wasn't too expensive. Around $40 for a 40 lb bag.
Two weeks later Avery's rash completely disappeared. She's been on it ever since and all three of our other dogs have been too. I like being able to switch them around between all the flavors. I raised her puppies in the spring on their puppy food line and they did great too.
I switched Avery back to one of the old foods I had tried just to test what happened, and as I was getting to the end of the old brand bag her rash started coming back. I don't know what it is but I put her back on the nutrena food and she's had no issues since. I've liked it a lot. The fact it's cheaper has been great too, trying out all of the other expensive ones wasn't easy.
This is the food if you're interested.
https://www.nutrenaworld.com/loyall-life-pet-food

I've seen it at TSC but it seems overpriced there.

I've tried almost everything with my dog because she had a weird rash that just would not go away.
I tried Diamond, pro plan, plain purina dog chow, TOTW, Nutrisource, 4health, and a bunch of other stuff.
I found nutrena dog food at our one smaller feed store while shopping around, and tried that about a year ago, they had a ton of varieties and it wasn't too expensive. Around $40 for a 40 lb bag.
Two weeks later Avery's rash completely disappeared. She's been on it ever since and all three of our other dogs have been too. I like being able to switch them around between all the flavors. I raised her puppies in the spring on their puppy food line and they did great too.
I switched Avery back to one of the old foods I had tried just to test what happened, and as I was getting to the end of the old brand bag her rash started coming back. I don't know what it is but I put her back on the nutrena food and she's had no issues since. I've liked it a lot. The fact it's cheaper has been great too, trying out all of the other expensive ones wasn't easy.

I didn't know Nutrena made dog food. Thanks!

Yeah i have thats what Tucker is on. Denver wont eat it.
Have you tried the Diamond Naturals? They don't have corn, wheat, or soy. We had a Boxer with some kind of food allergy (I think) and switching to Diamond Naturals Lamb and Rice resolved the problem. My current dog is on the same food and doing well.

Ill definitely look into it! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom