Dog thread!🐾

I am terribly with naming things 😅 I still haven't decided on a registered name for Pepsi. Pikelet's is very disappointing, its just her kennel name then a normal name

Why cant you register her?
Through the AKC you have to spay/neuter before registering under the PAL registration.
Through UKC they dont have to be spayed or neutered. And you can register under Performance listing.
And the parents dont need ro be registered
I didn't realize the parents didn't need to be registered. Dorie's were not but she is spayed. I don't know of any AKC or UKC events around here that she could participate in anyway. 😞

Why cant you register her?
Through the AKC you have to spay/neuter before registering under the PAL registration.
Through UKC they dont have to be spayed or neutered. And you can register under Performance listing.
And the parents dont need ro be registered
you can also register under canine partners they just cant do conformation class and dont have to be purebred. They have to be spayed or neutered though. Willow is under canine partners since i didn't think they'd accept her in PAL
I have a field dog and now i need a working dog, honestly i think working dogs would have less energy than Tucker
Willow has slowed down, she sleeps a lot. My lazy bum 😅

you can also register under canine partners they just cant do conformation class and dont have to be purebred. They have to be spayed or neutered though. Willow is under canine partners since i didn't think they'd accept her in PAL

Willow has slowed down, she sleeps a lot. My lazy bum 😅
Rug with a heartbeat lol

Back
Top Bottom