cute1ll5.jpg

dottiecostumesj9.jpg

tp1yg1.jpg

Last edited:
This is Lucy, our springer spaniel we adopted from the Humane Society:

May2007053.jpg

Lucy, showing her tolerance for all things grandchildren:

KaitlynJan06069.jpg

Edited to add: I removed the pix of the kitties. Duh, I apparently didn't read the heading!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Setters? Where is Geravis, OR? (I'm from Portland, originally)...I'd guess down by Salem??

Gervais is three miles south of Woodburn, pretty close to Brooks and Salem.

well many many post back I was asked if Gypsy ( white boxer ) was reg with AKC - sadly no - AKC will not reg a boxer with more than 1/3 of its body white so in order to get a "title" of some kind we had to go with CKC - until AKC will allow them in.

Fun fact about my white and brindle - they are full blood sisters - same parents just about 1.5 years apart in age.

another thing I learned about Boxers if you trace the breeds history back to Germany where they were first bred - they started with a white boxer named Blancha (sp) - so why AKC will not allow them seeing how they started from a white is beyond me ??? oh well maybe someday.

Most true die hard breeders of boxers normally put down white pups at birth - so just to have Gypsy is pretty speacil.

Julie

This is our Sookie (affectionately called "Toot-Toot", y'all have dogs, I'm sure you know why she earned this name!)

renosplay002-1.jpg

She's all dressed for our Canadian winters...

Tanya

I love this thread! So many beautiful dogs, and some great stories too. Here are my two - I only have two dogs because I have a pretty good rotation of fosters coming through my house - I wouldnt have it any other way!

Wahoo! My 3 year old Dutch Shepherd. Husband found him as a stray when he was a teensy fluff ball. He is my SAR dog, and is also a Therapy Dog, but most importantly, he is my best buddy.

wahoolewisville014.jpg

StHelens031.jpg

Rosie042.jpg

And here is Gnoot. She is approx. 3 years old as well. She is an OCD ACD!
smile.png
We adopted her from our local humane society the day before Christmas, 2 years ago.

newt071.jpg

anikas10birthdayherapups001.jpg

Alans6thBirthday103.jpg

Had to add a couple of my most recent foster dog, Jack - an approx 2 year old Boerboel

Jackplaying001.jpg

Jackplaying037.jpg

mistyrose.jpg

my 4 yr old female
01-13-08_1330.jpg

My 1 yr old long hair weim from The Netherlands
Stover2yearsold2007.jpg

My 3 yr old german shep/husky/wolfx
P1010024.jpg

my 2 yr old Wooly Bully
Bub-Bub.jpg

My 3 yr old Bub
(pic of aussie cattle dog at home)
(my adult kids have golden retrievers, 4, and pitbulls, 2)

Back
Top Bottom