Dogs vs Cats POLL! 🐶🐱

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Pics
Did I mention dogs are great babysitters? Oh, and eggcellet chauffeursView attachment 2964517View attachment 2964518
dh.PNG

This bird would stop by in the morning while we had our cherrios and some times land on DH head and pull his hair trying to create a bald spot where there is not one.

The first time he sniffed a baby in the brooder, I told him 'momma's baby' and that was that. He often spends time laying next to the brooder or checking in on the chooks. He's just the best!
Now I want one more than ever😍😭

Gator is a Staffordshire Terrior Pitt mix. And is as gentle as a lamb. I'm so glad I found him.
I had rescued a pit mix puppy, he was super sweet, kinda rambunctious (not a bad thing imao) and I was super broken hearted when I rehomed him. I really wanted to keep him but my life is too busy right now. My dogs are getting old and I want another bull terrier type dog, seriously just the sweetest most beautiful dogs ever.

View attachment 2964649
This bird would stop by in the morning while we had our cherrios and some times land on DH head and pull his hair trying to create a bald spot where there is not one.
I found Baby Jay in the netting over one of my pens. Brought him in and fed him started food mixed with water. Finally after two months of Baby sitting, he stayed outside and didn't come back in. A proud but sad day for me. I raised him to release him back into the wild. He was a trip to have as company.

I had rescued a pit mix puppy, he was super sweet, kinda rambunctious (not a bad thing imao) and I was super broken hearted when I rehomed him. I really wanted to keep him but my life is too busy right now. My dogs are getting old and I want another bull terrier type dog, seriously just the sweetest most beautiful dogs ever.
I'm sorry to hear that, Eve. I thought of him last night and realized I hadn't seen you post about him in a while and I wondered if you rehomed him. That must have been hard 💔

Hope you get another soon!

Just my opinion, bull terriers are the ugliest breed of dog.

I'm sorry to hear that, Eve. I thought of him last night and realized I hadn't seen you post about him in a while and I wondered if you rehomed him. That must have been hard 💔
He looked so confused when his new owners carried him away. I never want to do that again. When I'm ready I'll rescue my forever puppy and I won't be too busy.

Back
Top Bottom