Dogs vs Cats POLL! 🐶🐱

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Pics
Hope you get another soon!

Just my opinion, bull terriers are the ugliest breed of dog.
I don't like your opinion whitey🙂

I will get another one, I really like brindle colors they're just so so pretty, but I care more about personality. They're super sweet and in tune with other's emotions, I really loved that about my boy.

I don't like your opinion whitey🙂

I will get another one, I really like brindle colors they're just so so pretty, but I care more about personality. They're super sweet and in tune with other's emotions, I really loved that about my boy.
Ok. No offense, they look like a rat mixed with a dog. I’m sure they have a nice personality, but I would rather get a dog that also looks good.

I had rescued a pit mix puppy, he was super sweet, kinda rambunctious (not a bad thing imao) and I was super broken hearted when I rehomed him. I really wanted to keep him but my life is too busy right now. My dogs are getting old and I want another bull terrier type dog, seriously just the sweetest most beautiful dogs ever.
I adopted Gator just after the Christmas holidays back in 2016. The following Valentine's Day we went back with candy and a card for the girls who took care of him in the Humane Society. They knew he was happy in his new home by the huge smile on his face. Gator took to everything like a duck takes to water. Harness, backpack, you name it, not a problem.
20170207_111728.jpg

I adopted Gator just after the Christmas holidays back in 2016. The following Valentine's Day we went back with candy and a card for the girls who took care of him in the Humane Society. They knew he was happy in his new home by the huge smile on his face. Gator took to everything like a duck takes to water. Harness, backpack, you name it, not a problem.View attachment 2964754
That is so sweet 😍
He's handsome!

Back
Top Bottom