Dogs vs Cats POLL! 🐶🐱

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
This is my boy

Attachments

• Snapchat-386644878.jpg
    Snapchat-386644878.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 1
I saved a little wild bird last year.. Found him stuck in the deer netting over the large round pen... Must have fallen out of the nest. Spent 2 months raising him up, and he finally stayed out one day... Never to return.
Oh, And Gator helped! That's why you just gotta love DOGS!
View attachment 2975499View attachment 2975500
Awww, your dog was so nice to the wittle baby Blue Jay! That's why I don't use deer or bird netting anymore.

Ummm that's what they do in the wild anyway🤷‍♀️
Yes, but if cats were wild there wouldn't be nearly as many as there are now.
Also. He usually only kills mice. It’s too hard to catch birds in fields
My neighbor's cat regularly catches birds - I've seen Dark-eyed Junco parts around the barn, she had a robin in her mouth once, and we watch her stalk Tree Swallows.

Yes, but if cats were wild there wouldn't be nearly as many as there are now.

My neighbor's cat regularly catches birds - I've seen Dark-eyed Junco parts around the barn, she had a robin in her mouth once, and we watch her stalk Tree Swallows.
I love when I see my barn cats catch mice. I haven't seen them with a bird before, but I'm sure they do it.

I
I love dogs (I have two and they're awesome!), but I'm definitely a cat person!
I have a Yorkie and two cats. Love them all but if I had to pick definitely a cat person to and always have been. We call my Yorkie the pandemic puppy since she was rescued during the beginning of it. She's so hyper that it annoys my cats but I have a certain word I use for them and they know to go to my room for treats and I put up a baby gate while they're snoozing away happily from the furry barking thing.

Back
Top Bottom