Dogs

We have two rescues.
Bella, a shepherd mix and Billie, a lab mix
They are both good girls
85D2AE9D-6732-4CC9-B150-575EC9A2FF83.jpeg

Okay, i will only do 6-8 in jumps. I dont want to hurt her. What do you know about breeding dogs? We are thinking about breeding her 1-2 times. I heard it prevents a cancer and then spaying her would eliminate more cancers. Also she would be more mature.
I frankly, wouldn't jump her at all, you could really really f up her hips. And @cluckmecoop7 is right-

PLEASE do not breed your unproven, untitled, untested, dog. If you truly wanted to breed her you would have to look at her pedigree, get her OFA and PennHIP tested, title her in conformation at least, find the right stud, write up a contract for puppy buyers, temperament test the puppies to ensure they go to the right home, and so so much more. It is a lifetime worth of investment to ethically breed, and you rarely make money.

If i were you, depending on the breed, I would spay her. If you believed a rumor like that I would't trust myself with an intact dog.
There is no reason to bring more puppies into the world when there are so many abandoned/homeless dogs in shelters who need and deserve a loving home. 😢💔
Bingo, don't support, or become, backyard breeders.

I frankly, wouldn't jump her at all, you could really really f up her hips. And @cluckmecoop7 is right-

PLEASE do not breed your unproven, untitled, untested, dog. If you truly wanted to breed her you would have to look at her pedigree, get her OFA and PennHIP tested, title her in conformation at least, find the right stud, write up a contract for puppy buyers, temperament test the puppies to ensure they go to the right home, and so so much more. It is a lifetime worth of investment to ethically breed, and you rarely make money.

If i were you, depending on the breed, I would spay her. If you believed a rumor like that I would't trust myself with an intact dog.

Bingo, don't support, or become, backyard breeders.
We will be spaying her. And we wouldnt become a backyard breeder that is wrong. We were going to buy a golden doodle just to figure out it was a puppy mill. We didnt buy one though. A realative of mine is a vet but she lives in Maryland.

We will be spaying her. And we wouldnt become a backyard breeder that is wrong. We were going to buy a golden doodle just to figure out it was a puppy mill. We didnt buy one though. A realative of mine is a vet but she lives in Maryland.
Any and all golden doodles are unethical. They are all unethically bred. Puppy mill or not unfortunately.

Any and all golden doodles are unethical. They are all unethically bred. Puppy mill or not unfortunately.
I like golden retrievers more anyway. Do any of you know when your dog had their first heat cycle? The vet doesnt recommend spaying till after first heat.

Back
Top Bottom