Dogs

Pics
He was also deaf. I thought i put that in there.
Poor baby.
My cousin recently took in a deaf rescue pit and brought him to the family get together on Easter. Beautiful, friendly dog, but he'll be a challenge for sure. Cuz spent a good deal of time chasing him down and trying to get his attention when he'd wander away.
He's also refusing to get him neutered. That seems like a terrible idea to me, as they are big "off leash companion dog" folks. Hope they'll figure it out. I applaud the willingness to take in a handicapped dog though, for sure.

WOW! Never go back to them. That's a very irresponsible breeder.
We will never. He was a very irresponsible breeder. Then when we took him back he had 6 month old puppies to and they were outside and had no shelter. We have found better breeders around us. We had paid $900 for him so we were hoping he was a good breeder.

I'm sure you already know, but please be so so careful jumping a puppy!!
I will be careful we have started out at 1 ft and she went over those jumps for a week with no problem. Then i raised it to 1 1/2 ft then after a weeki raised it to 2ft. Now i have to raise it to 2 1/2ft.

We will never. He was a very irresponsible breeder. Then when we took him back he had 6 month old puppies to and they were outside and had no shelter. We have found better breeders around us. We had paid $900 for him so we were hoping he was a good breeder.
$900 is nothing unfortunately. I always say OFA doesn't lie.
I will be careful we have started out at 1 ft and she went over those jumps for a week with no problem. Then i raised it to 1 1/2 ft then after a weeki raised it to 2ft. Now i have to raise it to 2 1/2ft.
I'm not talking about the height, I'm talking about her age and her joints. Just be very careful. Don't mess up your dog's joints like I did mine.

$900 is nothing unfortunately. I always say OFA doesn't lie.

I'm not talking about the height, I'm talking about her age and her joints. Just be very careful. Don't mess up your dog's joints like I did mine.
I wont we do daily walks and runs. And if weather is good jumps. Ill make sure not to hurt her.

Poor baby.
My cousin recently took in a deaf rescue pit and brought him to the family get together on Easter. Beautiful, friendly dog, but he'll be a challenge for sure. Cuz spent a good deal of time chasing him down and trying to get his attention when he'd wander away.
He's also refusing to get him neutered. That seems like a terrible idea to me, as they are big "off leash companion dog" folks. Hope they'll figure it out. I applaud the willingness to take in a handicapped dog though, for sure.
We couldnt keep him. He kept trying to go toward all the cars instead of away. If we didnt live a a highway were cars go flying by we would have kept him. Our puppy now will get spayed but we have to wait a little.

This is my dog:
Mocha- 6 Months, 2 weeks 2.jpg

She's almost 7 months old. Her name is Mocha and she is a Great Pyrenees mix; not sure what the dad is.
Mocha- 10 weeks.jpg

This is when she was 9 weeks old, the day I brought her home. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom