Votes: 60 25.5%
  • I have 2

Votes: 63 26.8%
  • I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
Beautiful!!! I'm jealous! You must love them!
Sorry to hear Koda Bear passed away. :(
What's the dog doing on the table lol? Actually mine gets on the picnic table outside and I don't care; I guess the view is nice up there!

Winston is on the table being bad but yet being good lol,he knows he not supposed to be up their but he was so dame cute I just let him be.

A mutt,never cat remember what breed lol
LOL! Big or small? Long or short hair? Curly or straight hair? Long or short tail? Floppy ears or ones that stand up? What color coat?
This is a dog thread (
big_smile.png
) but ...... what kind of cat?

Big.
Short.
Straight.
Long.
Floppy.
Rushen blue(I think)
So kind of like a Lab?

Cool! Is the cat friendly? I was at somebody's house recently, and the cat was hissing! Maybe he didn't like strangers?
Rushen blue is nice. Good color.

Oh!and I do know one thing,he is 7,breed brad for hunting,but he used to be very sweet(and here comes the rain,again)
Oh, ok! Hmm I can't think of a mix like that .... I guess .... well, I don't know!

So kind of like a Lab?

Cool! Is the cat friendly? I was at somebody's house recently, and the cat was hissing! Maybe he didn't like strangers?
Rushen blue is nice. Good color.

Oh, ok! Hmm I can't think of a mix like that .... I guess .... well, I don't know!

Yes,the cats is,but will bite sometimes.there was no strage people at the house,the dogs mine.
He is a lap/blood hound mix I think.used to hunt.but he WAS very nice.brindle color

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom