Votes: 60 25.5%
  • I have 2

Votes: 63 26.8%
  • I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters

Sienna took the spot where I was sitting on the couch and when I moved her, she fell asleep like this. Don't mind the sheets on the couch. My mom puts those there when I visit so Sienna doesn't mess up her couch.

I love my pups! Both are rescues ( My GSD was an owner serenader last summer and I found my Pit dumped at a local lake almost frozen to death when she was around 6 weeks old.) They're both great family and farm dogs but my GSD still thinks my chicks are food rather then friends.

My Pit thinks it her job to watch them and make sure nothing happens to them. Even the squirrels can't get close. She does an amazing job keeping "her" birds safe.

We also love trips to the beach... ;-)

Aww, that dog looks so sweet!

I have an Akita/Husky mix and I couldn't ask for a better friend. He doesn't always listen, but he is the best dog ever!!!
I love how with animals, especially dogs, you can just talk to them and they listen without interrupting ... most of the time!
big_smile.png

Dogs are so cool!

Aww, that dog looks so sweet!

I have an Akita/Husky mix and I couldn't ask for a better friend. He doesn't always listen, but he is the best dog ever!!!
I love how with animals, especially dogs, you can just talk to them and they listen without interrupting ... most of the time! :D
Dogs are so cool!
my puppy is 9 months old and 40 lbs. She's husky golden retriever. She likes to mouth off like the kids when she's told no lol. And you ask her if she wants to go to her room she will shake her head no and lay down lol. She's a big ole goofy lug.

Back
Top Bottom