Domestic Mallard Ducklings for adoption-Oregon-Pick up only

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Hey! I have 12 domestic mallard ducklings available for adoption.

18_may_27_043.jpg

I am keeping the one not like the other ones at the right, but the rest are 3 weeks old and ready to go.

I don't charge for them, all I ask is a predator proof area for them and feed, a pool and lots of love. If you want to donate a bag or 2 of feed to help the ducks I take in on rescue situations it is welcome, but not required.
Oh and these are for pets only, not food.

Please pardon the mud. It has been particularly muddy and rainy here. I really do take good care of my ducks.
smile.png

I just have to say how funny that it is that you say ' I really do take good care of my ducks' like someone's going to question it! If anyone has EVER been around ducks they'd know that mess right there could have been made by the ducks alone...forget the weather!
smile.png
LOL

awwwwwwwwww! they are so cute. i live about 20 min from u. only if my parents wouldnet kill me.. LOL... but i hope to mabye one day help be a foster parent for A duck or 2. so i can give it a good time until it gets a home.. thanks for showing us!

it usually shows under the avatar where people are located.
wink.png
but just so u know she lives in Oregon.. hope u dont mind me saying terrie.. lol.. altho it is out in the open..
lol.png

I dont live close enough to take some, Im in NJ thats pretty far, but maybe you could suggest a place to buy mallard duck eggs, I am not looking for a large flock, just like 4-6 eggs to maybe have a small domestic pet flock LOL. If you have any suggestions that would be great.
sad.png
sry I cant take some of yours though they are tooo cute.

I don't know anyone with eggs i your area. You might try advertising on your local Craigslist. Or look through the Farm/Garden for sale and see if anyone has eggs for sale. You could contact them and see what they have and if they are fertile.

nice ducks terrie, wish I was closer and could take some off your hands.

These guys and gals are still available.
They are getting all feathered out and pretty! And still cute as ever!

Back
Top Bottom