Dominique pullets or cockerels?

Excuse me. My deepest apologies for not doing as you wish. I see your ego is a little bruised but that's ok. Just carry on. Others will see and catch on. You are and have been on my ignore list for a long time now. I now see why. Goodbye and be nice to others who don't agree 100% with you.
If you are quoting someone's words you should credit them.
Otherwise it's just plagiarism.

I am not being rude. Simply asking you to quote your sources.

Yeh my dad’s friend said he has Dominique but they are all clearly barred rocks. They have a straight comp, red earlobes, and brown eggs.

Instead of sending (10) Dominique pullets as I ordered Purely Poultry sent (6) Dominique pullets (3 )Barred rock pullets and (1) Barred Rock rooster .They didn't send any extra chicks in the order like most hatcheries do but every chick was healthy .no birth defects or deficiencies and they started laying in 20 weeks. (5-6 eggs a day)

I kept (6) and sold (4) to a friend shortly after the chicks arrived (before either one of us knew what we had) I ended up with (5)Dominiques and a Barred Rock(all pullets)

Attachments

• WP_20210809_17_57_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20210809_17_57_45_Pro.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 2
Excuse me. My deepest apologies for not doing as you wish. I see your ego is a little bruised but that's ok. Just carry on. Others will see and catch on. You are and have been on my ignore list for a long time now. I now see why. Goodbye and be nice to others who don't agree 100% with you.
What a snowflake you are. My goodness.
There's a rule against plagarism on BYC...Emma was only trying to help. Don't shoot the messenger. ;)
Seeing as you're a member with a history of being offended in situations where it is unwarranted, I'll get straight to the point:
Stop picking fights.
You posted clearly incorrect information. Twice. People pointed it out - not to offend you, but to make sure nobody got confused and misinformed. You're taking that as a personal offense. Please don't.
I can see your ego is a little bruised but that's okay. Just carry on.

Last edited:
Sounds like you couldn't find a source... And you got embarrassed so took it out on Emma.

Not a good look. I suggest you stay off the internet if you can't handle something as simple as this.

You know nothing about me but if you knew how to search this site you would see how superior she can act. I looked at her threads. She knows nothing but how to talk down to someone she disagrees with. Do your research.
And you obviously know nothing about her.

Here you are, talking down to her because you can't stand that you were proven wrong.
This is extremely immature. And since it seems you've forgotten, this thread is meant to help this person sex their chickens. Not for you to whine.
So please, scroll by if you're just wanting to whine and argue.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom