Donald!!! - Gone without a trace…

Pics
Wanna be. . are these decks attached to your house?
I would be awful worried you may have a fire risk if you electrify all of that :eek:
Nope! None of the decks is attached to the house. As much as i love my little stinkers, a little distance between theirs and my house is healthy!
Is an electric fence or an electrified chicken-wire a fire hazard? I thought the Amperage of an electric fence's high-voltage is too low to cause any harm.

@WannaBeHillBilly I can feel your pain. I lost my tiny OEGB rooster to a hawk on Sat. He didn't vanish though sadly I found him. What an awful feeling. :(
OMG! I am soo sorrry! :hugs
As horrible as Donald's faith is, i consider myself lucky not to have witnessed a kill-site!

Nope! None of the decks is attached to the house. As much as i love my little stinkers, a little distance between theirs and my house is healthy!
Is an electric fence or an electrified chicken-wire a fire hazard? I thought the Amperage of an electric fence's high-voltage is too low to cause any harm.
I don't know anything about it really. . But I would research it if I were you with that much wood and the fact they splash so much water :idunno
I'm just a worry wart :lau

Duck Knox update: Today i was able to tack the chicken wire to the upper part of the duck-house and i finished the two outside walls for the second bedroom:

Tomorrow the interior wall will be installed and then i must think about how to build two large horizontal doors that can be opened during the summertime when more ventilation is desired.
Tonight the outer fences are hooked up to a neon-transformer (10kV, 30mA), i saw a fox sneaking around at the edge of the forest, checking out the ducks and ducklings…

Back
Top Bottom