Dong tao chicks

Might be nothing, but their language skills seem a bit off too. Not that it makes them liars, just... I don't know how to say it without sounding bad
100% agree with you. I don't know how to say it without it sounding bad either, but
"we are legit'' over and over sounds a lot like someone who WASN'T legit would say, instead of just answering the questions and apologizing for the confusion or thanking you for your interest.

Agree, and I totally get what you mean- many scammers, for some reason, don't use punctuation, like, ever.
black_cat has a point. I'm highly skeptical of this now that I've looked into it for a few days. I've found multiple accounts with the same pictures and I don't think they have a reasonable explanation.

Regarding this breed there is A LOT of scam going on - would I be a breeder of this breed I would be very aware of this fact and the fact of customers reasonably being afraid of being scammed. In my opinion a reputable breeder would not just text something like the text above, and would not have a problem to show you his birds with an actual newspaper. To me it sounds like the customers who just pay get scammed, and customers like you who have questions and are sceptical get such an answer to get rid of them and not to get exposed. (But that's just my personal opinion.)

Regarding this breed there is A LOT of scam going on - would I be a breeder of this breed I would be very aware of this fact and the fact of customers reasonably being afraid of being scammed. In my opinion a reputable breeder would not just text something like the text above, and would not have a problem to show you his birds with an actual newspaper. To me it sounds like the customers who just pay get scammed, and customers like you who have questions and are sceptical get such an answer to get rid of them and not to get exposed. (But that's just my personal opinion.)
They seem incredibly, I don't know how to say it, cautious? Like they're intentionally trying to dodge questions or avoid answers. Wouldn't even send a picture of them for me which is why I'm so skeptical of this now. Really sucks, however I do believe they'll be in the US in a few years especially because of how much their popularity has risen.

I'd be more than willing to take a picture of a bird with something to prove they're mine and the date is current, even if these birds are "cheap" for their breed. It's all about trust, people won't buy if they feel it isn't a good risk

They seem incredibly, I don't know how to say it, cautious? Like they're intentionally trying to dodge questions or avoid answers. Wouldn't even send a picture of them for me which is why I'm so skeptical of this now. Really sucks, however I do believe they'll be in the US in a few years especially because of how much their popularity has risen.
I guess i would have to wait a few years to get them anyhow since they're not very cold tolerant and I live in a freaking snow land in the winter, fall and spring

"we are legit'' over and over sounds a lot like someone who WASN'T legit would say, instead of just answering the questions and apologizing for the confusion or thanking you for your interest.

Might be nothing, but their language skills seem a bit off too. Not that it makes them liars, just... I don't know how to say it without sounding bad
"the lady doth protest too much, methinks" sums it up pretty nicely.

Alright, here's another update.

Just like we have informed you before you need to be 100% sure about our products and services. We will get you posted detailed shipping information ok . We ok only sent you pictures of our chicks ok .

Look here am sending you my drivers driver's license because you have proven to be a good client with serious purchase intentions. I expect you to be confident about our negotiations ok

I'm not sure if I can post his drivers license here, however he is from Ohio. I want your guys thoughts on this because I don't know how to feel about this anymore. So many bumps.

Alright, here's another update.

Just like we have informed you before you need to be 100% sure about our products and services. We will get you posted detailed shipping information ok . We ok only sent you pictures of our chicks ok .

Look here am sending you my drivers driver's license because you have proven to be a good client with serious purchase intentions. I expect you to be confident about our negotiations ok

I'm not sure if I can post his drivers license here, however he is from Ohio. I want your guys thoughts on this because I don't know how to feel about this anymore. So many bumps.
Too many odd "ok" placements. And again, tgere is no reason why they shouldnt send you additional pictures of the birds they have

Too many odd "ok" placements. And again, tgere is no reason why they shouldnt send you additional pictures of the birds they have
From his drivers license I can tell he's not from here which may be the reason he doesn't speak English that well, however I did ask him one last request to take a picture of himself (now that I've seen his face) with one of his roosters or hens.

Back
Top Bottom