Don't eat donuts in front of chickens

Quote:
I don't often burst out laughing, but this did it!

I'll have to buy them some this summer...and have the camera handy.

YEEEEaaah! I am definitely gonna try this one.

Oh! and NEVER go in the henhouse in a coat that has large shiny buttons on the sleeves! Buffy gets down right MAD when that button won't come off! She gets that "Well, I NEVER!" attitude and pouts.

My chickens are soo spoiled! I'm always taking them things when I go to the coop. And my mum takes them a treat bucket every night (it's full of kitchen off-all like carrot tops and bread crusts and what not) Plus we let then clear out the over grown weeds in the yard all summer.

lol @ Brainfreeze hens.

Today I brought out a bowl of cooked eggs today for the birds, before I could offer some speckly jumped up at my hand, I'm 6ft and shes too heavy to reach, but the pyncheon flew up and perched on my hand and started helping herself to the eggs.

love.gif
:lau
Quote:
lau.gif

And never feed your free-ranging baby turkeys or chickens strawberries the day before your (non-animal loving) Sister-in-Law comes over to visit in flip flops with red toenail polish. And by no means, as she is freaking out because they are zero-ing in on her feet, yell "Run ______, they are chasing you, get to the porch fast" then scream yourself as if terrified for her.
gig.gif
This is now safely tucked away in the family story archives.

Quote:
I'll have to buy them some this summer...and have the camera handy.

YEEEEaaah! I am definitely gonna try this one.

Oh! and NEVER go in the henhouse in a coat that has large shiny buttons on the sleeves! Buffy gets down right MAD when that button won't come off! She gets that "Well, I NEVER!" attitude and pouts.

I'm going out to buy a video camera and have that on stand by while I try this.

Back
Top Bottom