Don't eat that.

My chickens have tried:

• Total voters
Pics
I mean every word:) Hi there! I put little diapers and festive hen aprons on faverolles and take them to visit senior citizens,but only on the weekends! Nice to meet ya!

Backatcha. I only put clothes on my hens to protect them from roos so far, but I bet that's a scream with the blue hairs. Seniors really like my eldest on the piano, but I might could upstage him with a hen in clothes. Except the hens don't like the clothes so far, and I only do back protection. It was hard enough getting my own cubs out of diapers, I'm not even starting that with these high maintenance chu. They already think the only reason I walk out the door is to feed them something, and there are so many now that it's becoming a little intimidating when they all run up to me at once.
Which brings me to mind that my husband and I have discussed how truly scary chickens would be if they were, say, the size of a horse. Imagine having chickens in your forest as an apex predator.
:oops:

@Mace Gill, I got a non-chicken-owning friend reading your blog now too. She was as amused as I was. I'm going to make the lembas frittatas the next time I have to show up somewhere with food.

Yep, me. For some reason, freckles look edible to birds. My cocky tries to "eat" them as well.

Yeh, and moles, hairs, scabs, blisters on bottom of feet.. and try to go sit on the ground outside and eat breakfast without them taking all your food off your plate.. Like the seagulls from Finding Nemo, "Mine Mine Mine.." Just got back from beach; first vacation since I first became enslaved to my little dragons; I noticed that seagulls are a lot like flying chickens. That's another thought; if chickens could really fly like gulls… (cringe)

Yeh, and moles, hairs, scabs, blisters on bottom of feet.. and try to go sit on the ground outside and eat breakfast without them taking all your food off your plate.. Like the seagulls from Finding Nemo, "Mine Mine Mine.." Just got back from beach; first vacation since I first became enslaved to my little dragons; I noticed that seagulls are a lot like flying chickens. That's another thought; if chickens could really fly like gulls… (cringe)
Worse thought than contemplating cats with thumbs!

Back
Top Bottom