Don't follow me I am lost too!!!!!!!

Yes and it would be better too if NIFTY didn;t hide the EDIT button!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oesdog

You can still edit your posts. After you've submitted, look for the pencil symbol in the lower left corner of your post. Click on it and edit to your heart's content.

Haha - had to edit my own post because the little image of the pencil I had pasted in, did not show up once I hit "submit".

Last edited:
OMG - He hid the darn thing is a blasted pencil adn I have been looking for a darn button for hours - Nifty is going to get a Peck in the eyeball!!

Oesdog

I guess I just don't like change. I'll get used to it.

The thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to get to "unread posts". There is a button to get to my last post, but on some threads, my last post is 50 pages before the last place I stopped reading, so that doesn't work. There might be 10 pages of unread posts, so going to the end and working backwards is awkward.

Oh booger. My spell checker doesn't work and the one included in the forum is clunky to use. Not an improvem,ent. Yeah, I am going to leave that just like it got typed.

Did you figure it out? In the far left side of the forum column there is an icon that is a "talk bubble" w/ an arrow, click on that it will take you to the first unread post of the thread. When you mouse over it, it will say something like last unread post.

Last edited:
All these really cool new features and changes are great and all, but still no "LIKE" button?

And some new smilies would be AWESOME

But seriously, nice job guys!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
All these really cool new features and changes are great and all, but still no "LIKE" button?

And some new smilies would be AWESOME

But seriously, nice job guys!
thumbsup.gif

I just clicked the like button on your post.

I have to use IE9 for most of the features to work. They certainly don't work with RockMelt. Sad.

I am just trying this out, I feel out of the loop right now. But I like the colored text...
yesss.gif
and the new smiley..
this is...different...kinda cool.
I hate change but like this feature. I never saw it on the old format.
cool.png

Last edited:
Ok, I am still rolling with the change.
barnie.gif
I just found the smilies.......that is a start.

http://backyardchickens.com Links work.

I can whine in purple now! Bold underlined italic purple too!
I can pretend to censor myself while still saying what I want.

Anyone forget their glasses?
tongue.png
If you can read this, you don't need them anyway.

So far so good. Sorry for playing on your thread. I'm just trying to get the hang of this.
hide.gif

hehehehehehe
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom