Don't follow me I am lost too!!!!!!!

oesdog

Crowing
13 Years
Jun 7, 2010
Ireland
I love the new look thread but am positively lost in it. I had trouble getting on but managed to figure it out. I am thinking it is age related and I need an 11 yr old to help me!!! I had to ask DH what a URL was???? I truely have been a lost dog!!!!!
bow.gif
SO happy to find my way home to BYC even if it looks a little different?
idunno.gif

And glad I am back in the BYC pen!!!!!!!!!!!
D.gif

Oesdog

By the way, there is an option to set preferences on posting replies. I switched so it is like the old way. I would rather copy and paste links than open the window, click image from a URL and post it that way every single time. That might be beneficial to you as well.

Did you watch the tutorial on Youtube?

I guess I just don't like change. I'll get used to it.

The thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to get to "unread posts". There is a button to get to my last post, but on some threads, my last post is 50 pages before the last place I stopped reading, so that doesn't work. There might be 10 pages of unread posts, so going to the end and working backwards is awkward.

Oh booger. My spell checker doesn't work and the one included in the forum is clunky to use. Not an improvem,ent. Yeah, I am going to leave that just like it got typed.

Ok, I am still rolling with the change.
barnie.gif
I just found the smilies.......that is a start.

Quote: http://backyardchickens.com Links work.

I can whine in purple now! Bold underlined italic purple too!
I can pretend to censor myself while still saying what I want.

Anyone forget their glasses?
tongue.png
If you can read this, you don't need them anyway.

So far so good. Sorry for playing on your thread. I'm just trying to get the hang of this.
hide.gif

Reply function seems the same. Now I am off to figure out navigation!

Edited to say: I was wrong. Reply just looks like a new post to me. Did I do it wrong?

Last edited:
I made it. It weren't easy but I have arrived.

One of those "Tah-Dah" momments.

Hope it gets better cause it ain't working very well on my iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom