Dont know what to do!

Thanks for the info guys. He is still the same. The problem I am seeing now is that he cannot preen so no oil is getting spread around. I am not letting him get wet but when he drinks he puts his head right on his back to rest his neck so his back is constantly wet. He is trying so hard but is having to learn to use different muscles to eat. He isnt eating very much either and has lost weight. I will updqte more tomorrow if possible.

Thanks for the info guys. He is still the same. The problem I am seeing now is that he cannot preen so no oil is getting spread around. I am not letting him get wet but when he drinks he puts his head right on his back to rest his neck so his back is constantly wet. He is trying so hard but is having to learn to use different muscles to eat. He isnt eating very much either and has lost weight. I will updqte more tomorrow if possible.

It is amazing what they can recover from, I had a hen that almost had her head ripped off by a predator I kept it clean and put neosporin on it and kept her warm for a few days, you cant even tell now that she was injured. Hope that is the case with your gander

What kind of baby are you holding in your avatar pic? it is sooo cute

Back
Top Bottom