Don't know where to start!! *NEWBIE*

it will be at least a month before we officially start, we just started talking about this more seriously today...but yes, i don't plan on starting until i'm absolutely certain i'm ready to start...even if it means we don't do it until next spring. *hope not* ;)

for laws, i've actually already looked that up, and i have links saved on my computer for departments i need to contact for them to come out and see what we've got going on, and so they can get legal recorded permission from my neighbors...but i'm always nervous of getting into trouble, so i will be double checking for any changes when it comes time - thank you for the kind reminder!!

i'm checking out all breeds!! the ones i listed were just from the couple handfuls i've looked up...thank you for the suggestion, it will be added to my list of breeds to check out, thank you so much!!

X-2 On them RIR's...cva34
There Kinda Dual Purpose and Dual weather!!!!!!

HEHEHHEHEHEHEH I love my RIR's lol just got 16 new ones =] i have yet to get australorps... but hoping to get half a dozen this spring, but i have heard ALOT of good things about them =] caitkc: Just PM if you have any questions =] i will be more than happy to help in any way i can =]

Back
Top Bottom