Dont miss your babies hatching and keep peace of mind.

Chefdustin

In the Brooder
Sep 3, 2020
Its called alfred cam. You can use any old cell phone as a security monitor. I place it looking in the view window. You can also choose a motion detect record and notify. So when it hears one of your babies chirping or sees any motion like from pipping or hatching completely. When I had to be away from home it was very comforting to be able to look in on them anytime. And to know that if I wasn't watching it would alert me and start recording . Its more for home surveillance, but is awesome for these purposes. Everyone has an extra cell phone laying around and the app is free. For android or ios. Completely free to use. You can upgrade for longer recording times and HD picture. I did and glad i did. I figured it'd be helpful because you could set it up and have ready for your day tomorrow! 🥳😊

Its called alfred cam. You can use any old cell phone as a security monitor. I place it looking in the view window. You can also choose a motion detect record and notify. So when it hears one of your babies chirping or sees any motion like from pipping or hatching completely. When I had to be away from home it was very comforting to be able to look in on them anytime. And to know that if I wasn't watching it would alert me and start recording . Its more for home surveillance, but is awesome for these purposes. Everyone has an extra cell phone laying around and the app is free. For android or ios. Completely free to use. You can upgrade for longer recording times and HD picture. I did and glad i did. I figured it'd be helpful because you could set it up and have ready for your day tomorrow! 🥳😊
ooh this sounds like it would come in very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom