Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
scared star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

And also...
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
I'm, like, super alive, and doing lots of "extra". Lol.

Im out for a bit, had hernia surgery. I never knew a person could get bruises in places previously unimagined :( Felt great, then the pain meds wore off. Maybe in a few weeks I can get back into exercising better.

PS. food part don't work well without the exercise part if you really want to lose weight. Having your guts blow out don't help either.

Aaron

Im out for a bit, had hernia surgery. I never knew a person could get bruises in places previously unimagined :( Felt great, then the pain meds wore off. Maybe in a few weeks I can get back into exercising better.

PS. food part don't work well without the exercise part if you really want to lose weight. Having your guts blow out don't help either.

Aaron
Did you overdo it???

Extra done, played soccer with the family, ran about 5 miles in the process. Going to do some push ups and attempt some burpees/mountain climbers (neither are a strong point in my regimen and I'm trying to change that). Been cheating on my intermittent fasting and gained 3 lbs ugh. Back on it tomorrow.
Weight fluctuates! Don't beat yourself up over it, it sounds like you're doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom