Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a hotel bed...there is a hair (please don't ask what kind) under my pillow...I tried to blow it away...it didn't budge...I'm at the end of my hotel bed☹️

I probably won't sleep well tonight, but I shall earn my ticker tomorrow no matter what!

I'm in a hotel bed...there is a hair (please don't ask what kind) under my pillow...I tried to blow it away...it didn't budge...I'm at the end of my hotel bed☹️

I probably won't sleep well tonight, but I shall earn my ticker tomorrow no matter what!
Ew! I bring my own pillow and towels whenever I go to a hotel. Y'all can think I'm weird but people sleep with those pillows between their legs and dry off after a shower with those towels. No thanks

people sleep with those pillows between their legs and dry off after a shower with those towels
1181.gif

Yay😭

I had a blacklight on hand, but I needed my sleep so I did not use it😂

Ew! I bring my own pillow and towels whenever I go to a hotel. Y'all can think I'm weird but people sleep with those pillows between their legs and dry off after a shower with those towels. No thanks
I used to travel a ton for work….covid has spoiled me! Never touch the remote…that are not cleaned. I would wrap it in the ice bag. And i travel w a can of Lysol spray…..

and, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES…..DO NOT use the in room coffee maker!!!! I have stories that haunt my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom