Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just got back from doing extra. Nice long walk at the park with the pooch, who does very well off leash

Attachments

• IMG_20211020_143100277.jpg
    IMG_20211020_143100277.jpg
    1,009.8 KB · Views: 1
Wish I could but the small town I live in limits how many birds I can have. 6 max and I have 3 laying chickens. Hubby and I have been talking about getting land in southern Ohio

How often do they check? How are the neighbors? Meat birds take 6-10 weeks. If THEY find out, will they give you 2 months to move them or 1 week? Give me 2 months? OK, yes, they will be in the freezer then. ;) I mean, yes, they will have a new home in 2 months.
This is how I operate 😆 Legally we can have 7 hens. Quail are a grey area, neighbors don't seem to care so we've had them off and on for about 10 years. Now if we are using chicken math I'm practically bird free 🙃

I'm just so happy to see that I'm not the only one who failed a little bit 🙂 (yup, I'm that kinda person)

I didn't do extra yesterday, I really thought I broke my foot again, so I took the day off. I feel better today so I think I'll squeeze in a workout, after I get some cages demolished and reassembled😂

I won't be able to do my extra today. I don't know what happened, but since I woke up this morning, my neck, shoulders, and back have been so stiff I can hardly move without feeling intense pain. It hurts to move my head, I can't bend over, I can't lift my arms above my head. It's awful, and I have no idea what caused it.
Youch! I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom