Door or no door?

John Silva

Chirping
Jan 5, 2018
Denmark
i notice when night comes he sleeps in there..should i put a door on to keep the wind out and the snow when that comes? DSC01236.JPG DSC01238.JPG

hes free to roam as he likes :) i was worried about the weather. i dont think nothing can get to harm him
Do you have foxes, badgers or weasels? If you do, which I am assuming you will, you do need a door to lock him in at night, they can dig under the pen....an automatic door is a good investment so you don’t have to be up At the crack of dawn or at night to open and close, get. A timed one then you can alter the timer and it won’t shut in dark grey days

Do you have foxes, badgers or weasels? If you do, which I am assuming you will, you do need a door to lock him in at night, they can dig under the pen....an automatic door is a good investment so you don’t have to be up At the crack of dawn or at night to open and close, get. A timed one then you can alter the timer and it won’t shut in dark grey days
havent seen any on the property but that dont mean there not here. daylight hours the dogs keep guard :) a door it is for the night thanks

Back
Top Bottom