Dorkings for sale

they_were_seen

In the Brooder
Apr 21, 2021
Belleville, ON, Canada
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum so not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. In fact, I don't know where to post anything in general... Anyway I have 8 Dorkings (5 weeks old - I'm not even sure the types but I can post pics if someone's interested) and I'm afraid that maybe 5 of them are roosters - staring each other down, puffing up, and then fighting like kangaroos (does anyone else think them fighting reminds you of kangaroos?). I know the breed is not so common so I thought I'd see if there's any luck with anyone wanting to buy a Dorking rooster. I'm located near Kingston, Ontario, Canada.

Generally roosters are hard to sell, unless they are of a certain sought after breed, and are up to SOP. If you keep navigating this BYC forum, you will find many roosters in this forum
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing.16182/

I could not locate an active State thread for you. I searched under Ontario Canada, and those that I found have very little activity. Maybe you can advertise on Craig's List in your area. I think Facebook marketplace does not allow animals, but not sure.

Many rehomed roosters do become dinner for hungry humans. I do not see anything wrong with that. I look at it,,, Rooster had a good life with only one bad day. That is the reason chickens outnumber humans on our earth. They provide eggs, and meat to feed us.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum so not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. In fact, I don't know where to post anything in general... Anyway I have 8 Dorkings (5 weeks old - I'm not even sure the types but I can post pics if someone's interested) and I'm afraid that maybe 5 of them are roosters - staring each other down, puffing up, and then fighting like kangaroos (does anyone else think them fighting reminds you of kangaroos?). I know the breed is not so common so I thought I'd see if there's any luck with anyone wanting to buy a Dorking rooster. I'm located near Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Do you have any white Dorking in that 8.

Back
Top Bottom