DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by needmorechickens!, Nov 10, 2008.

1. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Songster

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

How in the heck did I miss this excitment!!!?

Omg I cant wait to hear the news!!!

Hurrrrryyyyyyyy [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    Come on, chickies!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way! I will be following this thread! How did I miss this thread, too???? :eek: Good luck, needmorechickens!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think you are doing great! It was probably a good idea to make a hole in each end, so both chicks can breathe. [​IMG]

3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Oh come on little chickies get here alive. Mama will be home very soon to help you out if you need it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] The suspense is killing me!!!!

5. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    come home, needmorechickens!!!!!(for the sake of the chickies AND us lol) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Oh I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

7. mema2003

mema2003 Songster

Oct 18, 2008
    OH MY! Becky has me excited too the point, that I think I am gonna have too go too her house and look at the chicks myself. But I sure wouldn't open the bator as I would be scared it would hurt them, but I sure would like too watch them. She gets me so excited about the babies hatching that I always have too run up too her house and watch them and cheer them on. I am praying dear daughter that they will pop out and be healthy and strong by the time you get home.

Cryss likes this.
  8. hnbubz

hnbubz Songster

Nov 6, 2008
    heck im keeping eveerything crossed! its like in the movies, the slow creepy music is paying, there is a person in the shower and a man with a knife [​IMG] ok, ok, maybe a bit too dramatic [​IMG]

9. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Songster

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry I can't help....I'm at work! Better get back to it too....just wanted to see if everybody was as worried as me?
    <<<biting my nails>>>>

~Rebecca

10. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:No, that is pretty much how I feel!!!! dudu..........du du..........dudududududu...da ta da!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: