DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

WOW what took 10 1/2 minutes on the video took me an hour and a half to watch. I have dial up and thats how long it took. But it was worth it. Thank you. I can't wait to show my DS and DH. I hope it won't take another hour and a half. LOL

But I'll do it again.

congrats on them and getting them all the way. How many times does that happen.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Super awsome! I have a bird with ortopedic issues and she doesn't miss a beat! But if there is a chance to better your 3rd chick, I'd try it! Again, thank you so much for sharing your success!

I did put a boot on the "triplet" chick this morning. She didn't seem to mind at all.
You can't tell in the pic, but she looks a lot smaller than the other ones.
~Rebecca

Rebecca, just wondering how the little chicks respond to your voice. The ma hen will talk to her chicks while they are in the egg and while they are hatching. They learn the sounds of their mom and respond to them after hatching. You talked to these chicks the whole time you were helping them out of the egg. Do they recognize your voice?

Quote:
but there's two chicks...wait did I miss something??? I read from where I stopped yesterday, and there are no things saying three" chicks...
hu.gif
hu.gif
hu.gif
hu.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

needmorechickens! :

I did put a boot on the "triplet" chick this morning. She didn't seem to mind at all.
You can't tell in the pic, but she looks a lot smaller than the other ones.
~Rebecca

what? what? a third???
ep.gif
I'ms really confused! how did this happen????
hu.gif
ep.gif

Quote:
what? what? a third???
ep.gif
hu.gif
ep.gif

Since Rebecca's offline right now - thought I'd help you out:

She had two sets of twins hatch. The one from the first video with the twins both getting out alive. And the second egg in which only one got out alive. She said it was sort of like a triplet since the two double yolk eggs came from the same mama - hence the name "triplet".

Quote:
what? what? a third???
ep.gif
hu.gif
ep.gif

Since Rebecca's offline right now - thought I'd help you out:

She had two sets of twins hatch. The one from the first video with the twins both getting out alive. And the second egg in which only one got out alive. She said it was sort of like a triplet since the two double yolk eggs came from the same mama - hence the name "triplet".

ohhh. But where did she mention that there were triplets?? I was just reading through all the posts and suddenly and randomly, someone said, "
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
one for each chick!" where did that come from???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom