Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Nothing
lau.gif
just the satisfaction that we got all the eggs apparently
tongue.png

Quote:
Ol MagicLance and I have been gone, but we managed to get about 5 or 6 a piece. I like the unicorn one. I don't care too much for two that we have - look 'Halloweenish' and not 'Springy' like Easter should be.

The Guardian finally grew up last night....he's gorgeous. Now MagicLance is scratching his head for a good name for his 'precious'.

Quote:
I will have to check y'alls' scrolls at noon to see all the pretties. At least for the 30-45 minutes I'm there, I can switch back and forth between scrolls to nab some Easter eggies and sort and breed and name and all the maintenance that needs to be done (I know....I'm OCD about how names and scrolls should look!)

Has everyone received the things they've been wanting? I've been trying for TurtleMark for a silver, but alas - on either MagicLance or mine, no one wants to produce - not even if I cross them with the most common (mints, daydream, whip-tails, etc., nevermind the more exotic crosses). Heck....I abandoned the dog-stuffing outta my nebulas and they all but one turned into 'alts', now they don't want to have babies!

Back
Top Bottom