Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

I've read that some people think breeding a black with a metallic gives you a better chance for a black alt.

I ended up hunting one day and clicked on a black alt hatchling. It said I missed it but when I went to my scroll, an adult black alt male was there, and he is a relatively recent descendent of a Thuwed. I have no idea how that happened, but I'm happen!

Wow thats cool! My goal is to pretty much get one of every dragon(except like old holiday dragons). I'm missing mostly common dragons lol because I want to have all the rares first and then I'll be able to easily get commons. I know its a big task but I figure why not? Also I'm not a fan of seeing scrolls that have like tons of the same dragon, its kinda boring. Unless of course they're rare dragons in which case I usually get jealous.
roll.png
tongue.png

Yeah at this point that's pretty much my goal too! I have a few commons from when I first started a couple weeks ago. Actually, my first egg just grew into an adult! I was very excited. I have three more right now about to turn. Yesterday was a big day. I had lots of hatchlings!

Y'all take a look at my family scrolls:

goldrose
magiclance
bigstuff

Let me know if there's something there you're missing and would like to have..........

I know, right! We will never forget your kindness and ability to transfer. I will try to remember to post my 'unwanteds' here instead of some of the forums. I know that folks will appreciate them. Many times I have a metallic or tinsel 'fail' that still has a really pretty lineage, but not what I was hoping for. I will try to remember to post here. Right now, I think I have a sunsong, a white, and a ridgewing that needs a new home. Lemme know if you or anyone is interested!

Back
Top Bottom