Draw the Animal Above you!

Pics

Delaneygraces

Certified Procrastinator
5 Years
Jan 14, 2018
Illinois
Hello! I’ve seen this done on multiple websites, but never here!
It’s pretty simple, someone will post a picture of one of their (or any) pet/animal, and the following user will Claim that animal, then post a picture they drew of that animal, omg with a picture of their own for the next person to draw, and so on!

To make this work/flow correctly, I will let someone post a picture, then it’ll start.

MAKE SURE:
•You Claim YHE picture before starting to draw!!

•Please draw the picture and post within 24 hours of claiming, or someone else will get to Claim it!

•When you post your finished art, don’t forget to post another picture for someone to draw!
•Do not Jump in and post a random picture for someone to draw, make sure you wait until a picture is open, then draw it THEN you can post your picture!

•It’s is 100% ok to draw art of any picture you want whenever (IF you didn’t claim! Only the most recent picture can be claimed!) Just make sure to add “SKIP” or someone else in the top of your post, so everyone knows you are just showing off your art skills, and don’t expect a picture from you!

•You DO NOT need to be an amazing artist! Just be yourself! Draw it however you like, realistic, cartoon, anime, black and white, colorful, etc!

*Note
If you draw art of someone’s animal and post it, you MUST be okay for them to use it/post it elsewhere! You can discuss details with that user, but I’d assume most artists will let the user use that art, as long as they are credited!

Please ask any questions, and
Enjoy!!

Can anyone do this pic

My sketch from Izzychicky's photo
20180728_114543_Burst01.jpg

@tacothechicken
Here it is!! First off, I’d like to apologize for the lack of white lacing/spots, I didn’t think it through and started filling in the body before realizing he had white on him Second the same thin happened with the lacing, and I tried to add it in as naturally as possible. His tail/body is a little short, but it’s the first pigeon I e ever drawn! I COULD NOT get my pencils to blend to his color, so I resorted to mixing (layer on top of layer) in strokes, also making it difficult to add lacing/feather definitions. And finally, he has no tail :lau I wasn’t paying attention, and took the picture, put everything anyway before noticing he didn’t have one...whoops! :gigI think it might be better this way...I am terrible at tails!
4420C7E4-FF50-4A68-BA23-5809E401BFC0.jpeg

Here’s my picture! It’s August!
472970FD-8044-4DB1-B3A7-4963C095899D.png

Back
Top Bottom