Drawing inspired by latest Gary Allan song...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Drew this tonight after getting Gary Allan's latest cd and listening to "Get off on the pain". I was pleasantly surprised with how it came out! The line from the song that inspired it is "Hanging out in the back of the pack with the dark horses". Best line in a song that I've heard in awhile!

[​IMG]

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    That is BEAUTIFUL!! I love Gary! I've seen him in concert 7 times....always amazing! Great job!

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Very nice!

4. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks guys!

I've seen Gary Allan three times I think. I'd love to see him again! I also saw him at the Madison Square Gardens PBR finals when I went last year. That was pretty cool. He was just there as a spectator.

5. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

You are good at drawing horses. I was a little worried when I opened it that it would be not so good, and I'd have to decide whether or not to lie.... but thank goodness it's a really nice picture of a horse, so I can honestly say "Wow, that's a good looking horse".

6. silkieroo

silkieroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Durham NH
    Thats a nice looking horse! I can't even do that with a color by number! [​IMG]

7. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    chickensducks&agoose :

You are good at drawing horses. I was a little worried when I opened it that it would be not so good, and I'd have to decide whether or not to lie.... but thank goodness it's a really nice picture of a horse, so I can honestly say "Wow, that's a good looking horse".

LOL! I'm actually only good at drawing horses if I have a picture of one in front of me! But I'm glad you didn't have to lie! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by