Drawing inspired by latest Gary Allan song...

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Drew this tonight after getting Gary Allan's latest cd and listening to "Get off on the pain". I was pleasantly surprised with how it came out! The line from the song that inspired it is "Hanging out in the back of the pack with the dark horses". Best line in a song that I've heard in awhile!

62703_433538858084_713083084_5298781_565745_n.jpg

Thanks guys!

I've seen Gary Allan three times I think. I'd love to see him again! I also saw him at the Madison Square Gardens PBR finals when I went last year. That was pretty cool. He was just there as a spectator.

You are good at drawing horses. I was a little worried when I opened it that it would be not so good, and I'd have to decide whether or not to lie.... but thank goodness it's a really nice picture of a horse, so I can honestly say "Wow, that's a good looking horse".

chickensducks&agoose :

You are good at drawing horses. I was a little worried when I opened it that it would be not so good, and I'd have to decide whether or not to lie.... but thank goodness it's a really nice picture of a horse, so I can honestly say "Wow, that's a good looking horse".

LOL! I'm actually only good at drawing horses if I have a picture of one in front of me! But I'm glad you didn't have to lie!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom