Dreaded green poop

THE DOG IS CAUGHT. Its in the trap now. Daffy still wont eat as much as Id like. But he eats. Just changed his bedding. He waits then walks back and jumps in himself. He did all is baby oatmeal and all the corn puree with nurti drench. Just happy we finally caught the dog and I didnt have to shoot it.

Daffy update 1/22/18
I did two days of penicillin injections and stopped because I was concerned Id end up doing more harm than good. Despite all the care I was taking.
He went back to not eating. So after a few days and checking my notes. I started the injections again and with smaller, shorter needles. He started eating again. Poop has very little green in it now. Yesterday he walked himself all over the house and back to bathroom while I was changing his bedding and cleaning the area. He still limps and favors the uninjured leg and its still so cold down here. So for at least another week he'll be inside. Picked up fresh lettuce and spinach to offer tonight. Stopped nurti drench and baby food. I want him eating more solids. He loves his pillow in the kiddie pool. Plus his own personal heater. I think I created a monster. But he's happy and doing very well. Thank you all that have offered advice or support. Ill do a few more updates and close this thread when he's back outside with his flock whom probably think he died.

FINAL UPDATE: 1/30/17
Screenshot_20180130-072141.png
Screenshot_20180130-072155.png
friday afternoon Daffy walked himself out. Rejoined his flock. I brought him for one more of everything. Smaller shot of penicillin, food with nurti drench and a spray of blue kote. He's doing great qith the cold nights and warm days. Still limping but that might be permant. Thanks to all who helped be it advice or encouragement.

Attachments

• 20180122_170341.jpg
    20180122_170341.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom