Pics
FC32D78B-7D5F-42A8-8BB4-CEF077B677D4.png
0C12C16F-1176-4933-ACF7-F517DD1C0333.png
563AF9B1-A035-4A9E-A288-14C4C26A7756.png
5A4824BF-9B5F-4F0E-B1F1-492E8C4DF5F7.png

He's adorable! I've toyed with the idea of a getting one over the years. Maybe one day
They take a lot of patience and attention to be able to really play and interact with them. It took me a year with Winston to get him to trust me enough to handle regularly, and any kind of noise or excitement he'd ball up and hide. They also only live 4-5 years so your time with them is short. I'd like to get another one at some point.

I think I've experimented enough with owning various different kinds of animals that I'm at the point where my 'dream animals' are all just obscure chicken breeds or rare varieties of more known breeds. Everything else just sounds like a lot of work to keep. 🤭 I certainly have the space for a lot here, but I'm pretty happy with just my cat and my chickens. :love

More in the spirit of the thread than my initial post, I thought I would add that, were money no object and the amount of work to care for the animal not something that weighed on my decision whether or not to get them, I've always been quite fond of Norwegian Fjord horses, especially in Brown Dun and Grey. :love

More in the spirit of the thread than my initial post, I thought I would add that, were money no object and the amount of work to care for the animal not something that weighed on my decision whether or not to get them, I've always been quite fond of Norwegian Fjord horses, especially in Brown Dun and Grey. :love
Those are so pretty!!! 😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom