Pics
Alright.
I want some capybara and mara and flamingo and cassowary and peacocks and ducks and turkeys and African Cows and pigs and sheep and Angora rabbits and Netherland Dwarf Rabbits and horses and shaggy Scottish cows and Brahman Cows and Mini Jersey Cows and Dwarf goats and potbelly goats and Nadji and a Border Leiceter Sheep and A Four-Horned Sheep And a Blue taurantula and an Orange Knee Taurantula and a colony of all different kinds of flowery mantis and a colony of cave cockroaches and a colony of madagascar Hissing cockroaches and a bearded dragon and gecko and a naked mole rat-
YA know- Just name a species and GUARENTEED I want to know it.

Alright.
I want some capybara and mara and flamingo and cassowary and peacocks and ducks and turkeys and African Cows and pigs and sheep and Angora rabbits and Netherland Dwarf Rabbits and horses and shaggy Scottish cows and Brahman Cows and Mini Jersey Cows and Dwarf goats and potbelly goats and Nadji and a Border Leiceter Sheep and A Four-Horned Sheep And a Blue taurantula and an Orange Knee Taurantula and a colony of all different kinds of flowery mantis and a colony of cave cockroaches and a colony of madagascar Hissing cockroaches and a bearded dragon and gecko and a naked mole rat-
YA know- Just name a species and GUARENTEED I want to know it.
Madagascar hissing cockroaches are amazing!! I used to have several of them, they are really cute.

I want a bearded dragon, a crested gecko, a dumpy tree frog, a fire salamander, some newts, a rainbow boa, lots of horses, a star tortise, a parrot, a emu, mystery snails, a ferret, a regular and a penguin. :)

Ahhh, lucky! I've met a couple, they are indeed pretty cute. However they belonged to the zoo so I couldn't run off with them :mad:
So sad. I had a pair that were named Eli and Darcy, and then Eli's brother was jack. I rescued them from a bait shop.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom