*Dreams....*(RP)

Ok, i'll ask here so people know some rules:

Q: Any weapons you start off with?
Q: Do you have clothes? To what extent?
Q: Do you have any amulets?
Q: Can you discover powers along the way?
Q: Any charms?
Q: Do you suffer from amnesia and it'll all come back? Or some pieces will and some won't? Or you will never remember?

(Let me think some more)

Ok, i'll ask here so people know some rules:

Q: Any weapons you start off with? No
Q: Do you have clothes? To what extent? You just have the clothes you are wearing at the time
Q: Do you have any amulets? No
Q: Can you discover powers along the way? No
Q: Any charms? No
Q: Do you suffer from amnesia and it'll all come back? Maybe) Or some pieces will and some won't? Yes) Or you will never remember? No)

(Let me think some more)

Q: Do you have clothes? To what extent? You just have the clothes you are wearing at the time (Of couse, but can you be in sparkly, spangly, spify outfit, or you in rags?
Q: Do you suffer from amnesia and it'll all come back? Maybe) Or some pieces will and some won't? Yes) Or you will never remember? No)

(Let me think some more)

Q: You made your character yet?
Q: Hmm... How would you progress?

Q: Do you have any skill from your previous life? (For example, if i was [FONT=Open Sans, arial, sans-serif]botanist, or a hunter. I would know what plants are deadly or how to hunt)
Q: How do you die?
Q: Can you do the Gandalf the Grey to Gandalf the White? (Or something similar to rezurrection?)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Last edited:
Q: Do you have clothes? To what extent? You just have the clothes you are wearing at the time (Of couse, but can you be in sparkly, spangly, spify outfit, or you in rags?

(Let me think some more)

Q: You made your character yet? No
Q: Hmm... How would you progress? Hm?

Q: Do you have any skill from your previous life? (For example, if i was [FONT=Open Sans, arial, sans-serif]botanist, or a hunter. I would know what plants are deadly or how to hunt) Maybe, but not too crazy. Like say you knew archery before, then you can know archery now
Q: How do you die? However you want your charrie to die
Q: Can you do the Gandalf the Grey to Gandalf the White? (Or something similar to rezurrection?) No sorry
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom