lilmillefleur

chillin' with my peeps!
8 Years
Oct 3, 2015
MA
I had a dream last night, that we got more chickens. Obviously The Best kind of dream! I tend to have those ones a lot.

In my dream, we brought home a TON of chickens. Our coop was miraculously bigger than it is currently. Lots of easter eggers, ameraucanas, and mille fleur d'Uccles (some of my favorite breeds!) and probably lots of others as well.
As well as 3 roosters. A black copper marans, a blue and brown (likely blue wheaten) easter egger, and a huge light brahma. The brahma seemed to be a little aggressive, I remember thinking we should send it back. I was excited about the roosters since we have never had roosters before. I remember thinking about hatching Olive Eggers from the ameraucanas and marans.

Too bad it was just a dream, but I think it might be a sign...I want more chickens!

I had a dream last night, that we got more chickens. Obviously The Best kind of dream! I tend to have those ones a lot.

In my dream, we brought home a TON of chickens. Our coop was miraculously bigger than it is currently. Lots of easter eggers, ameraucanas, and mille fleur d'Uccles (some of my favorite breeds!) and probably lots of others as well.
As well as 3 roosters. A black copper marans, a blue and brown (likely blue wheaten) easter egger, and a huge light brahma. The brahma seemed to be a little aggressive, I remember thinking we should send it back. I was excited about the roosters since we have never had roosters before. I remember thinking about hatching Olive Eggers from the ameraucanas and marans.

Too bad it was just a dream, but I think it might be a sign...I want more chickens!
Everyone wants more chickens! I am limited to the 4 breeds i have, and hubby was not happy when i got the CCL and the Tolbunt Polish. Idk why, i do all the work including coop building. But i have an awesome bunch of assorted quail, guineas and even some turkeys.

Back
Top Bottom