Dripping with sweat and ticked off **Update on page 2**

Quote:
The collar was very loose too. I think it has to be tighter so the prongy things touch his skin.

Maybe the batteries are dead.

We have a friend, who's German shepherd figured out when the collar stopped beeping he could cross the fence line. So needless to say, they would put new batteries in and the dog would go lay out in the yard. After awhile, he would get up look up at the house, and walk across the fence line.

Quote:
I took his collar off while I walked him back over and I heard the beeping, it wasn't very loud though.

Mr Ok came over a minute ago to return my lead and collar and water bowl, never met him before today. He was very nice and thanked me for taking care of his dog for him. He said he's going to replace the battery in the electric fence thing today. I told him I normally wouldn't mind a cute dog coming over to visit but I have chickens to protect. He understood completely.

So the dog is pretty young and hyper, still a puppy. He was a rescue dog so at least I know the guy cares about him.

So the sweat is gone and I'm no longer ticked off. My scratched up back doesn't hurt anymore either.
big_smile.png

Don't you love a happy ending?!

Last edited:
Great! and you got to meet a nice neighbor
big_smile.png
I really like my neighbors who have milkshake and also hucks owners. neighbors sometimes get a bad rap around here but mine pay me $6 a dozen for eating eggs so I count them as friends
lol.png

Kudos for being so sweet even when you were so ticked off. Won't you be my neighbor?
lol.png
It's nice here in Witness Protection-ville.

Honestly, I do think that was an exceptionally nice way to handle things. I am going to keep that in mind next time my neighbor's dog breaches the electrice fence.

Back
Top Bottom