Drop-offs (**New Pics on Pg 4!**) ***Homes Found for all!

Scottdale, Pa.
smile.png

Congrats on finding a home for the kitties! I have 9 that need a home! Anyone in MT looking for a lovable fuzzy kitten!? My DH saw the picture of the puppy and fell in love with him! Too bad we don't live closer!

Quote:
My DH said he'll put the puppy on a plane and send him your way! lol. He wants him gone. I think he won't let the puppy stay because just a few weeks ago I told him no about getting another dog. We're in the middle of purchasing a home and I'd rather wait to be settled in there before we add another critter to our chaos! So, I think he's using my words against me when it comes to this puppy.

Quote:
DH and I are flying down to Florida to visit my grandparents in a couple weeks... maybe I can get a little parachute for him and drop him off on the way over NC? lol.
lol.png

I'm sure we'll find him a home. He's a cutie - someone will want him!

smile.png
That pup reminds me of our dog Mojo who was dumped on the side of the road as a puppy. We rescued him and took him home, and he is the best dog. He is great with the chickens and is wonderful at keeping most of the beasties here away. Hope you find a good home for him.

Wow, too cute!

That first pic is so perfect it should be in one of those chail letter emails that say, "Smile and share love with a friend" and then followed by about 50 cute animal pics.

Back
Top Bottom