Drowning in eggs!!! ~~~~Picture Added~~~~

I wish I had that many eggs! I'm always on back order because I have lazy hens. I sell for $3 a dozen but the store sells "cage free" eggs for $3-5 a dozen depending if they are on sale or not.

Well, add another 13 eggs to that picture and that's what I've got now.

I got the sign down by the road so hopefully someone will call.
fl.gif

Bake the old fashion pound cake in the recipe section here. Your hubby will let you get those goats sooner if you feed him to brimming. LOL

Sorry - just egging it on
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
I get it egging it on.

Superfresh grocery store had CAGE Free organic brown eggs on sale for 6.49 per doz.

Sold first eggs 18 pack I asked for $3.00 she gave me a five and said I need to check egg prices. White eggs are 2.49 at grocery store and double that for brown.

Quote:
I get it egging it on.

Superfresh grocery store had CAGE Free organic brown eggs on sale for 6.49 per doz.

Sold first eggs 18 pack I asked for $3.00 she gave me a five and said I need to check egg prices. White eggs are 2.49 at grocery store and double that for brown.

I was wondering where you were. Down here the most expensive eggs I've seen were organic eggs for about $3.50 a dozen.

Quote:
that store is in Newark, DE Egglands best were even higher
Then again seen sign for new developemoent with houses starteing in the low $600,000 range not sure what part of 600K is low, but that is where prices start.

I like eggs but I don't need them if they're almost $7 a dozen. I know things are more expensive up north but that's just crazy...might as well raise your own hens for eggs.

Yes, a tube cake pan is one of the ones with a hole in the center.
You could make it in a loaf pan, too.

Im sure that you could make a pretty good version of the cake using vanilla, lemon, or orange extract instead of the almond/rum extracts.

Mail me some!

Chel

Back
Top Bottom