D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
Hi do you have silver d'uccle or lemon hatching eggs for sale. Right now I have black mottlets and MF.
Let me know
Thanks

I'm looking for a thread for information about sexing mille fleur d'Uccle. Given you guys are breeders I thought I'd ask here! Yesterday I had 2 mille fleur eggs hatch in my incubator, and both are different colour. I'm thinking I've got a pair? How can I tell a male from a female? They are a day old, I know, no rush in knowing the sex...but given they were so different I wanted to ask! One thing is for sure...they are some friggen cute!! So tiny!
Here they are:

the lighter one looks like it is not a mille, though milles do come in various shades when little they do not vary as much as you have in your first that i have seen before. the 2nd pics is what they should look like as a chick

Hi, Everyone!!

I'm positing this message on other threads, too- it's really hard to post this, but I'm just stretched toooooo thin, and it just has to happen for a bit. I'll be keeping my favorite hens in my backyard, but the breeding projects have to go.

It's tough, but temporary.

My job has whipped me up and down the block for the last year or so, and that's in addition to having relatives here, being a caregiver, and home-schooling teen daughters. I'm strung out.

I have to liquidate. I've said it before, but this is really it. I have to get rid of everything that isn't legal within city limits, because the farm outside town at which I have my breeding facility is also closing down. I have a deadline now.

So: I'm listing in BYC threads initially because so many of you are like-minded and I'd love some of my projects to go on...I'd like to get back into them eventually! I mean, these kids will be going off to college, and perhaps someday I'll have my own farm! Having a farm on someone else's property kinda stinks, really...I'd like to be able to go outside to care for all of my birds...not have to get in the car!

Anyway...

I have a flock of banty Cochins, which were moving toward Chocolate. I have a Blue hen, a Mottled trio, a Chocolate pullet, three black cockerels split to Chocolate, and a Black trio.

I have a flock of d'Uccles that were moving toward Chocolate: 5 Chocolate pullets, a split cockerel, a Black Copper roo, a 6 pack of Isabel chicks and lots of Black and Chocolate chicks. This is sex-linked Choc and I'm 2 generations in. They are still too round but look like d'Uccles.

I have a flock of Marans: a trio of FBCM, 2 Chocolate Copper pullets, a Black roo, a Blue hen, a Splash hen...and tons of chicks, many of them split to or fully Chocolate.

I have a flock of Silkies: 3 Black hens, a Blue roo, a Splash hen, and a White hen. Tons of varied chicks.

The Konzas. Here my heart breaks. I have 5 roos and 10 pullets and a bunch of chicks. They are magnificent. I may just try to keep them locally somewhere if someone around here will foster the project for a bit. They are everything I wanted them to be.

I have a Chocolate Rock project, but need to inventory them...

I also have a trio of Bourbon Reds, a pair of Royal Palms, and 4 or 6 poults of varied lineage.

*sigh*

Message me if you're interested. I will ship.

I currently breed dUCCLES
Variety: Millie Fleur
Quality: Mother won 1st in her variety of d'UCCLE, father got a 1st.
Personality: Pumpkin(mom) is a sweet girl and very curious
State: WI
I may sell at: Portage in Portage WI and Beaver Dam.

Ummm... I don't currently own Porclein, but perhaps I could sell you some hatching eggs.... I have Millie Fleur's..... Or you could randomly select a breed from my list of breeds.....

I haven't been on in ages,
Mites have ruined my year! Breeding and showing plans all by the wayside while everyone gets treated!

All because of one ****** squirrel who invaded my large coop where I had 3 of my best roosters wintering!

By the way, GypsyChic says she is no longer breeding D'uccles, so thought I would pass the word..........

I have also MOVED to a new house, and haven't even sold the old one yet, took forever to find one in St Louis area where I could keep my flock.

I hope to be back online next year!

Keep the breed going folks!

Teddi

Back
Top Bottom