d'Uccle Cult

Pics
Okay, then it's kind of hard to tell how good they are until they're older. Their color will change as they mature. If you plan on selling them now, then I wouldn't call them high quality, because you don't know what they'll look like as they grow older. If you plan on keeping them for a while longer, then you can see how they mature, and then decide how you will advertise them.

Okay, then it's kind of hard to tell how good they are until they're older. Their color will change as they mature. If you plan on selling them now, then I wouldn't call them high quality, because you don't know what they'll look like as they grow older. If you plan on keeping them for a while longer, then you can see how they mature, and then decide how you will advertise them.
Thanks

Hi all! I am hoping to join the cult this spring! I got on a list for a local-ish breeder who has mille fleurs and I have wanted them since I first decided to get chickens! If I decide to do SR, I might order from Ideal and get a bunch haha! Not sure yet! This same breeder also has Olandsk dwarf chickens, so I may need to save room for a couple 3 of them too haha. Chicken math is a really serious disorder 😆 You all have the most beautiful MFDCs! 😍

Back
Top Bottom