d'Uccle Cult

Pics
8 porcelain D’Uccle, then 5 bantam buff Brahma, a Green Queen (super fluffer cloud baby), an Olive Egger, and a Welsummer. I’m getting a bit nervous about the Wellie though… She seems a bit quiet today
Oh so many different breeds! Buff brahmas are gorgeous too! Have you had any of those before? I wonder how they compare size wise to the silkie bantam.
hopefully shes just relaxing and nothing major! Is she eating and drinking?

Oh so many different breeds! Buff brahmas are gorgeous too! Have you had any of those before? I wonder how they compare size wise to the silkie bantam.
I have a light Brahma bantam and she’s about the same size as my normal size silkies (I have a couple Uber tiny silkies). You can see her in the back 😁

Attachments

• E8E39807-438F-4E97-A174-175C52AE7F1E.jpeg
    E8E39807-438F-4E97-A174-175C52AE7F1E.jpeg
    723.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 6B9CB0D4-F0AF-4C38-900A-A4D1CFD72717.jpeg
    6B9CB0D4-F0AF-4C38-900A-A4D1CFD72717.jpeg
    595.1 KB · Views: 4
We have a Light Brahma that’s probably a bit smaller than most our silkies, but it’s so hard to compare since the FLUFF lol. They’re almost 3 months old and our first bantams. How long do they usually take to get fully grown?
She seems to be drinking well, hopefully I see her eating more (definitely will offer yolk or mash via syringe)

We have a Light Brahma that’s probably a bit smaller than most our silkies, but it’s so hard to compare since the FLUFF lol. They’re almost 3 months old and our first bantams. How long do they usually take to get fully grown?
She seems to be drinking well, hopefully I see her eating more (definitely will offer yolk or mash via syringe)
Are you wondering how long Brahmas take to be full grown? She’s only 3 months?

Bantams in general, they’re all almost 3 months
It depends 😁 Brahmas and silkies are both sort of slower maturing. My Brahma was about 6 months when she reached full height, and took another couple months to fill out and comb changes. :) But my d’Uccles, bantam EEs, and others were all about the size they’d be by 6 months :)

Back
Top Bottom