d'Uccle Cult

This reminds me, i was looking for free/cheap old or broken ladders last year.. the girls want to be off the ground when they are in the run, and the nosey ones want to be really high so they can stare at the neighbors over the fence! I'll need to search again.
They’re so useful! I’m hoping to find a few more this year too

I brought home some new ladies yesterday from a breeder scaling down 😍 2 milles and 2 porcelains! I have a friend taking one of each so only 2 for me, but they’re so pretty 😍

Attachments

• 9CFDB680-0CD8-4D36-B90A-9A17D3CE63F5.jpeg
    9CFDB680-0CD8-4D36-B90A-9A17D3CE63F5.jpeg
    739 KB · Views: 4
I brought home some new ladies yesterday from a breeder scaling down 😍 2 milles and 2 porcelains! I have a friend taking one of each so only 2 for me, but they’re so pretty 😍
THAT is the mille color I luv! The more light shade of brown/orange than the deeper red milles!
They r gonna be gorgeous additions!

THAT is the mille color I luv! The more light shade of brown/orange than the deeper red milles!
They r gonna be gorgeous additions!
Yes, this color is so very pretty! 😍 These are the two I’m keeping 😍😍

818DD5A7-85F0-4D1D-B03F-A6410F2694D9.jpeg

Attachments

• FE2D9ACE-20DF-4804-A1A8-1DD4EAA537D7.jpeg
    FE2D9ACE-20DF-4804-A1A8-1DD4EAA537D7.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
They have some big flowers!!!
How old are they?!
I luv it when they "puff" up like that!
The sassy one is almost 4 years old. That’s why they decided she should probably go—and I don’t plan to show them or breed them at this point so I just wanted a pretty girl. She was only $20! The other girl was born in 2021. My friend that’s been dying to have d’Uccles may take the older lady and one of the two milles. She got three d’Uccles last year and they were ALL boys…so I figured I’d be nice and share haha. It’s hard to let go of beautiful things though! 😩😩

The sassy one is almost 4 years old. That’s why they decided she should probably go—and I don’t plan to show them or breed them at this point so I just wanted a pretty girl. She was only $20! The other girl was born in 2021. My friend that’s been dying to have d’Uccles may take the older lady and one of the two milles. She got three d’Uccles last year and they were ALL boys…so I figured I’d be nice and share haha. It’s hard to let go of beautiful things though! 😩😩
Yeah it is!!! Boy that's a lot of boys!

Back
Top Bottom