D'uccle lover club!

Hi I have 4 Millie d'uccles 3 hens and 1 roo, we are just getting our flock going. We will be hatching some in April as well
smile.png
My girls ages 10 & almost 8 show in 4H and I am the poultry leader as well. We hatched out first d'uccles in Aug and fell in love with them. We also have 4 white silkies that the girls show and breed, oh and 2 Black Copper Marans for our eating eggs
wink.png
Here are a few pictures of our d'uccle but these were from a few month ago and they have matured a lot since then, I will have to try to get some new pics.

Hi I have 4 Millie d'uccles 3 hens and 1 roo, we are just getting our flock going. We will be hatching some in April as well
smile.png
My girls ages 10 & almost 8 show in 4H and I am the poultry leader as well. We hatched out first d'uccles in Aug and fell in love with them. We also have 4 white silkies that the girls show and breed, oh and 2 Black Copper Marans for our eating eggs
wink.png
Here are a few pictures of our d'uccle but these were from a few month ago and they have matured a lot since then, I will have to try to get some new pics.

Adorable!

I have 2 Mille Fluer d'Uccle hens, Millie and Mollie! I want to get some more in the future!
Millie.

Mollie.

Back
Top Bottom