D'uccle's and all Bantam's show your PRIDE !

OMG awsome pictures....those babies are so cute! I never knew that some people cross breed silkies and d'uccles until I came on BYC. Yes , I think I will follow on facebook loved to see more pictures. My sister said whats the big deal once you seen one they are all the same.....not with D'uccles/bantams

Thank you for showing your pride!

She is really white....maybe that lavendar d'uccles? Well, which ever she is she is lovely! Thank you for sharing your picture!

She's one of four TSC mutts I picked out of the Bantie Bin. I got two white d'uccles and two OEGs. I'm glad to hear you think it's a "she". At 7 weeks, she's pretty much all cream colored but there are some blue-ish/grey-ish feathers in there. I was afraid it was going to be a roo because it's just so friendly.

Heres Mr. Chuckles Jr. and a few of my newest additions...blue and black mottled D'uccles

And the chicks-

And this one was created by my Milles which apparently ahve something hiding in their genes. Not even sure what to call it. Maybe Lemon Mille

Awwww how cute those little chicks....good looking Rooster by the way! That little guy I would even say Lemon mmmmm can always google it.

Beautiful chickens!
Thank you for sharing if you have more pictures please share!

Back
Top Bottom