Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
1661384619780.gif

Does it specifically say no turkeys? Or are they just not mentioned as being allowed.

I would take the position a turkey is just a big chicken.
Right?! It says no livestock poultry aside from chickens and ducks, and no roosters. I'm not going to push it too much, I have... Shall we say, a few more chickens than my legal limit. I can always rent space from my dad at his property to raise some turkeys though... 🤔

I have a question for you duck people. I am creating a covered area for my ducks. I want to get some bird netting for hawk protection. I am looking at getting heavy knotted netting. Is it worth getting 1in netting or will 2 in netting work just as well. I have been trying to Google the difference, and not really finding a good answer. I am mostly just looking to protect against hawks.

I have a question for you duck people. I am creating a covered area for my ducks. I want to get some bird netting for hawk protection. I am looking at getting heavy knotted netting. Is it worth getting 1in netting or will 2 in netting work just as well. I have been trying to Google the difference, and not really finding a good answer. I am mostly just looking to protect against hawks.
For hawks, I'd think 2" should be fine.

Ok. Thanks. That is what I was thinking too. Just wanted to make sure I was not missing something important.
As long as there’s no way they can somehow break it or get in, it should be fine. (I say this because my coop was once closed and when I went to check on my ducks there was a tiny bird in there going crazy because it could’nt get out and the ducks were bullying it)

As long as there’s no way they can somehow break it or get in, it should be fine. (I say this because my coop was once closed and when I went to check on my ducks there was a tiny bird in there going crazy because it could’nt get out and the ducks were bullying it)
Dux are bullies by nature, that comes with their evilness.

Back
Top Bottom