Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Pics
Squirt has at least one baby
0FABE451-724C-4794-81D0-DFE562534710.jpeg
5248728A-EF4E-4AE1-94AC-F044F53272F8.jpeg

I’m ok with snakes in the woods, live and let live, but when they get this close, they gotta die. They steal eggs, they terrorize the chickens, and they have killed a few of my pigeon squabs. So I quickly put that one out of its misery of being stuck. I’ve never heard that happening before, so it’s interesting that it happened to you too. Maybe that stuff would be good to wad up around the outer edge of the coops. Hmmm.
What a dilemma!

snakes or dux?

Both are satan’s plague on earth.

I would remove both with equal zeal.

In most ancient cultures the symbol of evil is a dux eating a snake by the tail And the snake snake eating the same dux by the tail.

Evil versus evil in the eternal battle.

squish them both for the true path to happiness.

I’m ok with snakes in the woods, live and let live, but when they get this close, they gotta die. They steal eggs, they terrorize the chickens, and they have killed a few of my pigeon squabs. So I quickly put that one out of its misery of being stuck. I’ve never heard that happening before, so it’s interesting that it happened to you too. Maybe that stuff would be good to wad up around the outer edge of the coops. Hmmm.
It's certainly a possible alternative layer of predator control. My daughter couldn't seem to walk by the stuff without getting tangled up in it 😂 Never failed. Being a 9 year old, she thought she'd be able to continue walking and shake her foot a little and it'd fall off.... Nope. She'd be tripped up and on the ground every single time. I imagine it'd tangle up any and everything, especially if it's loosely bunched up. Laid out it's not so problematic.

It's certainly a possible alternative layer of predator control. My daughter couldn't seem to walk by the stuff without getting tangled up in it 😂 Never failed. Being a 9 year old, she thought she'd be able to continue walking and shake her foot a little and it'd fall off.... Nope. She'd be tripped up and on the ground every single time. I imagine it'd tangle up any and everything, especially if it's loosely bunched up. Laid out it's not so problematic.
I trip on slightly longish grass😂. I probably shouldn't keep netting around. My dogs (Aussie, beagle, and two lgds) and chickens are together so I never worry about snakes.

What a dilemma!

snakes or dux?

In most ancient cultures the symbol of evil is a dux eating a snake by the tail And the snake snake eating the same dux by the tail.

Well, I can see you are closer back to your normal self. :plbb
I’ll choose dux every time!
44E4CD5F-58B0-4651-9C4F-C807FF742BCB.jpeg
471F3B9A-4887-46C4-967A-FB1FE7EF04AD.jpeg

91E1D609-0FD9-4EB5-A17D-FB467D0C971B.jpeg

20210522003212_IMG_0926.JPG

The snake had curled into the nest by the time I took this pic, but when I first came out the door it was hanging above my head. I like snakes, this one got to live.

I do have a snake skin pickling on my desk, I didn't kill it but I wouldn't let it be wasted. They've gotten into the eggs once, they're really pleasant when they're not in the nest box.

What a dilemma!

snakes or dux?

My duck must be more evil than snakes. It ate a small snake.

Back
Top Bottom